bub
Latest News

Show My Homework

Posted in: Latest News on Wednesday, March 5th, 2014

We are excited to launch Show My Homework, an online tool that shows all of your children’s homework, 24/7.

Simply click on the ‘Homework’ button on the homepage (or visit stjamesschool.showmyhomework.co.uk) to view the School’s live homework calendar and use the filters to view your child’s homework tasks.

We hope that this service will provide you with an insight into how much and what type of homework your child receives. More importantly, we hope that it will improve your child’s organisation, time-management, and help them to keep on top of their workload.

Students will keep planners but all teachers will begin setting homework online from this week.

Your child will be shown how to login to get a customised homework timetable soon.
Alternatively, please contact Assistant Headteacher Stephen-Lee Farmer, on 01392209922 or email stephen.farmer@st-james.devon.sch.uk should you have any comments/questions.

tag

One comment

1. Richard Mold says:

This is great. It is really helpful to parents and I am pleased the school have put show my homework in place.

Leave Your Comment